Excellent opportunity for Business Development Manager based in Belfast.
Due to rapid growth, BLK BOX require a high performing Business Development Manager to lead our sales team, supporting and ensuring a platform for future growth and expansion into new markets. As Business Development Manager, you will define new business opportunities and maintain and develop strong client relationships across the sector.
You will manage, develop and coach our sales team on our concepts, processes and strategies. At BLK BOX we are deeply client centric and design every facility with a user-centred design methodology, assessing the needs and training philosophies for both our clients and their clientele. You will be client obsessed and seek to retain and grow our client database through drive, commitment, and excellent levels of account management and client service.
This will be the right career for you if you are deeply passionate about the fitness industry, are ambitious, client centric, process driven and have the people management skills to lead a team that create the most successful training facilities in the world for a range of clients from the independent gym owner to a top performing sports team.
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
Your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Manage and develop relationships with current and new BLK BOX clients (various businesses including independent gyms, sports clubs, hotels, schools, universities, colleges, companies etc.
- Work with a range of businesses including independent gyms, sports clubs, hotels, schools, universities, colleges, commercial gym chains etc.
- Develop business opportunities and exploit market potential.
- Identify potential accounts to be developed strategically.
- Provide expert fitness product and facility advice to suit client specific requirements.
- Attend seminars and workshops building relationships with coaches and other prospective clients.
- Develop and lead the sales team through continuous coaching, maximizing performance, people development and engagement.
- Write tenders and proposals.
- Exceed sales targets.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure the sales team have the content required to present the business and concepts in an effective and brand consistent way.
T H E I D E A L P E R S O N
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales management/business development management ideally within the fitness industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the fitness industry.
- You must be strong at developing relationships and have a track record of consistently over achieving targets.
- Commercially driven with an appetite to drive the business.
- Excellent people management skills with a focus on setting and adhering to processes.
- We’re an extremely fast paced business so you’ll need to be self-motivated, organised and a brilliant multi-tasker.
- You will possess a strong team ethos in your work and always willing to provide support to co-workers.
- You’ll have a positive approach and your ‘can do’ thinking will mean you’re always keen to excel.
- A passion for sports and fitness.
W H Y W O R K F O R B L K B O X
- Opportunity to work for a company awarded the “Best Place to Work” in the 2018 Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards.
- We are a dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in functional fitness innovation.
- Rewards and recognition are provided for superior performance.
- Work in a collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability.
- Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives.
- Fantastic training opportunities and long-term career progression opportunities available for the right candidates in line with the company’s strategic growth plans.
- Prime working location in Titanic Quarter.
- Lots of perks including a fully functioning showroom gym of pure performance space which acts as a both a training and testing institute for our team.
T O A P P L Y
Please click the APPLY NOW button below and submit a one-page cover letter in addition to your CV. The cover letter should show your personality and help us learn why you want to work for BLK BOX in this role. Let us know what about this job attracts you?