Location UK / UK
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 9 hours ago
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in over 160 countries and jurisdictions.
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. Providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Enabling clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with state of the art ideas, elite products, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
The Information Services Group (ISG), supply data to our internal partners across the banks Institutional Client Group (ICG), through implementing state of the art technologies and operational processes. ISG partners with all divisions of the bank, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness, through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data.
Citi Belfast is hiring. We are seeking a Business Analyst who is passionate about the craft of developing mission-critical software to solve our evolving business needs. If you love to learn and work with leading-edge technologies in a collaborative, fast paced, global work environment then read on.
Do you want to be part of Citi’s digital transformation? By joining the Security Master Central team, a state of the art app setting the standard in product reference data, you will. Are you a creative thinker who questions why things are done the way they are? If so then we’d love to hear from you.
• You will elicit and critically evaluate business and technical requirements
• Extract and integrate data for modelling and analysis to facilitate business planning and decisions
• Interpret data from multiple external sources, perform research to define various data points, and develop specifications to extract and map source data into standard data sets
• Prepare business test cases and partner with key teams to ensure correctness of project implementation
• Work with development, infrastructure, and analysts teams to identify, document, and design solutions for functional gaps
• Assist in the release of the cleansed and mapped data sets to upstream and downstream client processes through each environment
This role will mean you will enjoy working with a large number of business divisions. We partner with teams across the full trade lifecycle ensuring you a wide-ranging variety of project. This will ensure that the role will continue to positively challenge you; however you will meet and outpace this challenge due to an excellent support structure and multitude of training opportunities available.
• 3rd Level Degree
If you do not meet these criteria we may still consider you for the role provided you have comparable skills/experience.
• Demonstrable ability to work across multiple levels – local, regional and global to encourage and drive positive change
• You should have experience of partner management and influencing skills
• You should possess excellent analytical skills, communication and presentation skills with an ability to tailor your solution to the required audience
• You will have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, experience of JIRA also useful
• SQL experience advantageous but not essential as relevant training available
• Previous experience working with Capital Markets data advantageous
What we Offer:
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus we offer;
• 23 days paid annual leave
• Award-winning pension scheme,
• Life assurance and
• Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s dedication to growing a diverse workforce.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer