To work as a part of a team maintaining excellent levels of customer service. To ensure the smooth running of the branch during your shift, supervising staff and ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Title: Branch Supervisor (Adult Gaming Centre’s)
Expected Salary range: £18,500. Attendance bonus scheme twice per annum.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Job purpose: To work as a part of a team maintaining excellent levels of customer service. To ensure the smooth running of the branch during your shift, supervising staff and ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Branch.
- Ensure high levels of housekeeping and presentation throughout the whole location at all times.
- Ensure high standards of service and hospitality are delivered to all customers at all times.
- Maintaining high levels of presentation in all areas of work.
- Supervision of customer care staff.
- Ensure staff are neat and correctly wearing company uniform at all times.
- Ensure staff deliver high standards of customer service and hospitality.
- Assist Branch Manager with weekly collections taking care to follow company procedures.
- Key holder duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring correct completion of all paperwork.
- Be responsible for the security of Company property, reporting anything suspicious immediately.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures relating to health and safety, security and food hygiene.
- Communicate with customers and other staff effectively.
- Report any machine faults and errors immediately.
- Any other duties as required.
Working Conditions –
- Generally working within your allocated branch, although there may be requirements to cover in other Oasis Branches.
- Weekend and public holiday cover required.
- Working hours – 40-48 hours, some flexibility required.
Dress Code– Supplied Uniform waistcoat, blouse/shirt and tie. Black shoes and trousers must be worn.
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below