Excellent opportunity for Full Time Administrator based in Ballynahinch.
Full-Time Admin Position
Who we are:
IELTS Advantage has quickly become the leading online provider of online IELTS education in the world.
Around half a million people visit our website each month and more than 1 million follow us on social media. On top of this, more than 300 students join our premium VIP Course each month.
In 3 short years, we have gone from an unknown blog to a thriving 7 figure business. The key reason why we are successful and growing so quickly is we take a principled approach to everything we do and we are dedicated to providing value to anyone who comes into contact with the company.
We are based in Northern Ireland but have clients in nearly every country in the world.
Why we need you:
- Growing continuously month after month for 3 years has provided us with an embarrassment of riches.
- We have more people who want to do business with us than we have the capacity to cope with.
- We receive around 10,000 emails per month.
We need you to respond to routine emails and social media messages and assign the rest to specialist teams within the company, such as sales and academics.
What you’ll get:
Full Time Post
- £16k + bonuses.
- You will receive a £150 bonus each month based on performance. These bonuses are paid out more than 90% of the time.
- You will receive an additional £150 bonus each month if the company hits its revenue targets. These are paid 95% of the time.
- Weekly training provided.
- 28 days holiday per year.
What you’ll do (Full-Time post)
- You will check the inbox every day from 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- You will be provided with training on how to answer all emails.
- You will filter the remaining emails into various specialist folders such as sales and academics.
- You will respond to feedback on the quality of your work.
- You will proactively report any problems you encounter to your line manager.
Please note that this is a full-time position and you will have to work from our office in Ballynahinch.
Who you are:
- You must have a principled approach to what you do. We believe that everyone should be treated in the same way as you would want to be treated. This attitude will lead to more success for both you and the company.
- You must have a growth mindset; continually looking for ways to grow and improve both you, your colleagues and our customers.
- You should have at least 1 year of customer service experience, but also be looking to improve in every aspect of your performance.
- You should have the ability to solve problems yourself but also ask for help when you have exhausted your own attempts at solving the problem by yourself.
- You should have excellent communication skills both through the spoken and written word.
- You have excellent soft-skills in areas such as empathy, active listening, willingness to assist and engagement.
- You have a desire to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, performance-based environment with plenty of dynamic change.
- You must have excellent grammar and written English.
- You should see criticism of your work and feedback as a positive experience and a chance to grow.
Who are our clients:
- Nearly all of our clients are professionals from non English-speaking countries who wish to get a high score on the IELTS test so that they can migrate to an English-speaking country.
- They are spending a substantial amount of money with us in order to get the education they desire and join us because they recognise that we have more successful students than any other course in the world
Why work with us:
- One of our key principles is win/win/win. We want both our staff and our clients to win and this is how the company will win going forward.
- We have a great team of 20 people around the world who are all passionate about our mission and believe in our products and services.
- We help change our students’ lives for the better. Nearly all of our clients are professionals from non English-speaking countries who wish to get a high score on the IELTS test so that they can migrate to an English-speaking country.
- They are spending a substantial amount of money with us in order to get the education they desire and join us because they recognise that we have more successful students than any other course in the world.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV.