Excellent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant based in Belfast.
Administrative Assistant: Academic Registry
(Part time, Permanent)
Responsible to: Academic Registry Manager
Job Purpose: To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Academic Registry Office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide administrative support in a professional and courteous manner to contribute to the smooth operation of the Academic Registry office.
- To prepare routine letters and documents.
- To assist with distribution of Academic Registry mailings (e.g. prospectus, letters and emails).
- To process documentation received by the Academic Registry office following set procedures (e.g. invoices, application forms, qualification certificates etc.).
- To undertake record keeping, filing and photocopying to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- To greet visitors in the Academic Registry office, responding to routine enquiries (email/telephone/face-to-face) and escalating as appropriate.
- To assist in organisation of applicant interviews and provide support during interview sessions, meeting and greeting candidates and providing administrative assistance.
- To assist with enrolment and registration activities and organisation of events.
- To assist with the processing and tracking of AccessNI applications.
- To enter data onto relevant information systems and follow up on data quality issues.
- To run automated or routine reports in relation to student records and interrogate relevant information systems to produce management information as required (e.g. to respond to queries from students and/or staff).
- To ensure good communication with staff, students, applicants and potential applicants on a range of issues.
- To suggest improvements to current working methods where appropriate.
- To co-operate with other colleagues in the team, as directed, to contribute to the achievement of work objectives.
- To prioritise own workload to meet established timetables and schedules.
- To provide reception cover as required.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be expected.
The College reserves the right to review this job description and make reasonable changes as necessary following consideration with the post holder. All members of staff are required to be co-operative and flexible in line with the needs of the post.
Please click here to view full job description
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Closing Date: 14th November 2018 12 noon