Excellent opportunity for Account Executive based in Belfast.
Job Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Head of Client Delivery
Purpose of Job: The purpose of this role is to manage client requests, including responding to queries in a timely manner, generating quotes and scheduling time with designers and developers.
- To act as the main point of contact for ongoing support clients.
- To manage client requests through to completion by the developer.
- To gather accurate requirements from clients and brief developers on tasks to be completed.
- To keep accurate and up-to-date logs of requests from clients and ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
- To manage relationships with clients and ensure they are kept fully informed.
- To brief and liaise with design and development teams.
- To review finished work before reporting back to the client.
- To adhere to internal accounting/reporting procedures.
- To identify opportunities for growth with existing client accounts.
- To support the Account Managers and Head of Client Delivery on projects, including collating minutes from meetings, other administrative duties and any other ad hoc requests.
- Educated to A level standard essential.
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Minimum 1 years’ recent, relevant experience working in an office environment.
- Experience of developing effective working relationships internally and externally
- Excellent client facing and customer service skills.
- Excellent IT skills (to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems preferable.
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results within prescribed timescales.
- Ability to coordinate information effectively.
- Team player.
- Accurate and detail conscious.
- Ability to multitask and proactively manage internal and external priorities.
- Ability to take ownership for work and develop and implement a critical path/work plan to achieve objectives ensuring allocation of resources to critical tasks
- Able to work outside normal office hours to meet business needs and operational requirements.
- Full driving license and access to a car
To Apply please click the apply now button below and forward your CV.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice