Web Designer (UX Skills) - Up to £35k - Central Belfast Location - Fantastic Team Culture - Extensive Client Exposure - Beer Fridge
Web Designer (UX Skills)
The Role – Web Designer
A fantastic Web Designer role is available now within a well-respected Digital Agency in Belfast. Join a team that recognises and rewards individual talent whilst working in a well-rounded team. Can you bring wireframes to life with stunning website design skills? If so, I’d like to hear from you.
What does the company do?
The company is widely trusted to delivery top quality solutions across a range of services including Design, Branding and Web Development. They work with a plethora of top quality clients across the UK and further afield – many of which are well-known house hold names.
Why should I be interested in this Web Designer role?
- Work closely with well-known clients – this may be on site or from the office, there are no closed doors and exposure here could be invaluable to your development
- Join an established and growing company
- Opportunity to travel outside of Europe to interact with clients – this is not a requirement
- Gain experience working across a varied range of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have your opinion valued and skills put to the test
- Allow your passion for Design to be nurtured through collaboration in a creative team
- Up-skill within a talented multi-disciplinary team
Company Benefits for a Web Designer include:
- Up to £35,000
- MacBook/Laptop provided – due to be upgraded this year
- Office in a fantastic Belfast City location – open and inviting office space, perfect for creative individuals
- Large stocked beer fridge for Friday afternoon beers
- Regular team events – lunch/breakfast/nights out/social events – usually once a month
- Flexible working practices around appointments etc
- On site kitchen area
- Opportunity to upskill and challenge yourself – put your hand up for projects and you won’t be overlooked
What do I need to get this Web Designer role?
- 2/3+ years’ experience in a Web Design and UX driven capacity
- Strong skills with Adobe programmes (PS and AI)
- Proficient building prototypes with Sketch, Invision or similar
For more information about this Web Designer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme.