Our EMEA organisation is growing and we have an additional requirement for a driven and talented Recruiter responsible to do full life cycle recruiting for technical, sales and supporting functions for the EMEA region.
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
Our EMEA organisation is growing at pace and we have an additional requirement for a driven and talented Technical Recruiter who is ambitious to help build our team in region. You will be responsible for recruiting outstanding candidates to work at Proofpoint. In this role, you will be expected to do full life cycle recruiting for technical, sales and supporting functions for the EMEA region, currently located in Belfast Northern Ireland, Reading UK, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and Sweden. You will provide outstanding customer support to your assigned business groups and hiring managers.
- Full life cycle recruiting mainly for technical positions as well as for sales and supporting functions
- Partner with hiring managers in defining a recruitment strategy to source the best talent based on business needs and goals
- Identify, attract and hire high quality candidates through the development and implementation of innovative recruiting programs and strategies
- Proactively source high quality talent through a variety of platforms
- Communicate recruiting activity, challenges and results with hiring managers
- Report on recruiting metrics
- Leverage ATS for required tasks and candidate sourcing
- Partner with HR colleagues and stakeholders on HR programs and hiring initiatives
- Effective advocate of the Proofpoint business
What you bring to the team
- Proven track record in full life cycle recruiting in technical positions in EMEA preferably in security and/or SaaS companies
- Strong network of top technical talent in Northern Ireland
- Proven ability to project manage multiple concurrent recruitment assignments
- Demonstrated business acumen in understanding hiring managers’ needs and applying appropriate recommendations
- Ability to build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to deliver a compelling vision and opportunity to prospective candidates
- Influential stakeholder and candidate management skills, including ability to manage internal leadership expectations
- Strong team orientation, customer focus, and a proven track record of exceeding recruitment goals
- Strong process-orientation and attention to detail
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Uncompromising ethics with the desire to create an outstanding candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desirable fluent in French and/or German language
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture!