Manufacturing Team Leader based in Lisburn, contact Stuart at Gen Tech for more information.
Team Leader – Manufacturing
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader to join a major manufacturing company in Lisburn.
Our client is a specialist in their field and works with Top Global Brands.
- Ensure respect of all health & safety, quality and environmental standards
- Ensure that your team consistently and rigorously apply standard working practices in your work area of responsibility to achieve production requirements and ensure that optimum efficiency and quality standards are met.
- Promote / generate ideas for input at department at Quality, Environmental, H&S and Business improvement meetings and implement ideas/improvements in various areas.
- Successfully undertake training and apply lean manufacturing tools like TPM, 5S, Standard work, Kanban, OEE, etc.
- Suggest improvements and maintain simple yet effective visual control systems
- Utilise labour effectively and efficiently by assisting / recording the management of people, machinery, resources and overtime.
- Develop people and teams to achieve their full potential
- Undertake training, identify training needs and ensure appropriate training is carried out in the department and associated documentation is completed.
- Ensure that consistent working practices are carried out throughout the entire team, maintain continued improvement of manufacturing performance and liaise with other departments to create SOP’s, minimise down-time, wastage and manage all resources efficiency.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV or for more information contact Stuart at Gen Tech.
Gen Tech is an equal opportunities employer.