CNC Teamlead sought for client in outskirts of lisburn
Apple Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our highly successful engineering manufacturing client based on the outskirts of Lisburn.
The team lead (CNC Area) will be reporting to the Section Manager and can expect to join a fast paced company which have invested heavily in state of the art equipment and modern factory facilities. As a market leader in their field, they have a reputation amongst their highly esteemed clients for providing high quality products to a global market.
Offering: £9.98 per hour plus an 28% Shift rate (26k+ per annum based on 40 hour week)
278 hours holiday per annum inclusive of statutory days.
Continental rotating shift schedule. 24/7 Shift Coverage- 12 hours per shift, an average of 40.25 hours per week.
- Operate Machinery, Tools, Systems and other associated Production Equipment, Processes and Systems in various operating environments in order to provide a high quality product.
- Promote / generate ideas for input at department at Quality, Environmental, H&S and Business improvement meetings and implement ideas/improvements in various areas.
- Successfully undertake training and apply lean manufacturing tools like six sigma, kaizen, 5S, Standard work, Kanban, Value Stream Mapping, A3 / 8D, just to it, OEE, etc.
- Utilise manpower effectively and efficiently by assisting / recording the management of people, machinery, resources and overtime. I.e. TPM is initiated within the production areas.
- Undertake training, identify training needs and ensure appropriate training is carried out in the department. Be capable in assessing and denoting employees as competent and ensure all training records/ matrices are completed accurately, on time and filed appropriately.
- Assist in Company investigations and disciplinary/grievance meetings
- Undertakes standardized Team Meetings on a regular basis, provides clear purpose and assists in investigations and projects to resolve complaints and product issues positively
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience, preferably gained within a highly regulated environment
- Previous experience as a team lead in a manufacturing environment where problem solving / delivery of change initiatives were evident to meet the business objectives, vision and strategy.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and possess some Computer operational skills ideally with Microsoft Office applications
- A willingness to learn, be successful and like a challenge.
- A pro-active, self-confident and flexible individual, who uses their initiative to seek/ generate ideas and opportunities and is prepared to take decisions and undertake direction.
- You must be adaptable and flexible with the ability to develop the department to achieve, or exceed, the business plan performance expectations, in terms of Safety, Machine, Quality, Delivery and Cost within an ISO 18001, 14001, 9001 and TS14969 environment.
- Ideally the successful candidate would possess a qualification/Experience in Engineering.
- Previous experience in CNC environment as a team leader.
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Aoife by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.