20,000 - 30,000
Continental Shift Team Lead
£20,000 – £30,000
Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our client based in Lisburn, to recruit a Continental Shift Team Leader.
As the successful Team Leader you will be reporting to the Flow Co-Ordinator & Business Unit Manager.
What We Require:
- You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a small production team (8-10 people) and critically be able to clearly illustrate a track record of achieving results through the development of individuals and teams while maximising the use of industry leading plant & equipment. Please note this position is specifically for a ?Continental Shift? pattern and plant & equipment specific training will be provided.
- Ensure respect of all health & safety, quality and environmental standards
- Ensure that your team consistently and rigorously apply standard working practices in your work area of responsibility to achieve production requirements and ensure that optimum efficiency and quality standards are met.
- Promote / generate ideas for input at department at Quality, Environmental, H&S and
- Business improvement meetings and implement ideas/improvements in various areas.
- Successfully undertake training and apply lean manufacturing tools like TPM, 5S, Standard work, Kanban, OEE, etc.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,
Senior Engineering Consultant