Location UK / Craigavon/Lurgan Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £35000 - 40000
Updated 3 days ago
Industry based role in Lurgan seeking a Tax Accountant to join their team.
• Management of the Indirect Tax Receivable Balances for all companies.
• Ensuring the completion of the month-end VAT account reconciliations.
• Reconciliation of submitted VAT returns to the general ledger.
• Management of year-end audit.
• Ensure that VAT payments/refunds are made/received on a timely basis.
• Drive initiatives to improve current VAT processes and any other projects that may arise in the Indirect tax area.
• Supporting the annual Senior Accounting Officer review.
Qualifications & Experience
• Qualified Accountant.
• Strong MS Excel.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work on several tasks
• UK/ European VAT Experience.
• Transparency and trust.
• Strong personal work ethic.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
• Works well as a team member, actively listens and is responsive to others.