Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 1 week ago
Structural Engineer - Greater Belfast! Concrete and steel retailer - 2+ years exp
This senior technical role will have responsibility for the design and physical integrity of our large structural projects, providing technical expertise, solutions and guidance to our sales, design, manufacturing and site teams across the business. The successful candidates will work closely with our client and other engineering professionals on safe design and solution development.
– Applicants must be educated to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering and have a minimum of 2 years structural engineering experience within the construction industry.
– (ESSENTIAL)Fully competent in AutoCAD
– (DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL) Knowledge of software’s like Robot, Tedds, Revit etc would give an advantage to the candidate
– Strong communication skills
– Customer focused
– (DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL) Precast/reinforced concrete experience
– Preparing reports
– Preparing designs and drawings
– Producing calculations about concrete loads and pressures
– Potentially provide technical advice
– Liaising with relevant professionals and other engineers
– Inspection of some projects
– Material strength consideration
– Ensuring structural soundness
– Using CAD technology for design and simulation purposes
You will be joining a very successful company which is highlighted in the amount of work that they are chosen for, hence why they are ready to take on a new structural engineer. This will be a big step in your career towards being a senior structural engineer and allows you to work on very bespoke projects that would be difficult to find elsewhere.
If your experience suits the criteria of this role, get in touch today!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.