Our client an award-winning beauty manufacturer and distributor based on the outskirts of Belfast have a requirement for a Social Media Specialist to join our growing Digital team.
The right person will be creative, enthusiastic and driven and will help stimulate engagement and awareness through excellent content.
They will be immersed in all aspects of social media management, including content creation (text and photo), social media advertising, management of KPIs, and monitoring and adapting to achieve results.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be passionate about social media and be knowledgeable about emerging platforms. Working within the existing Digital team and supporting the overall Marketing team, you will take ownership of improving the performance of our brands on social media.
Within this role, you’ll be given the chance to express your creativity within a friendly and supportive environment to help take your ideas further. You’ll know how to get the best results from social media against a range of strategic objectives, monitoring and reporting through the effective use of analytic tools and data.
What will you be responsible for?
- Share knowledge of social media and ensure best practice is followed during execution
- Work within the Digital team to assist Brand Managers in growing existing social channels and social performance
- Ensure social media activity is in line with the brands’ objectives and guidelines
- Demonstrate RoI and positive impact of social media activity
- Develop and manage a content calendar across owned channels of communication
- Building online relationships with key market influencers
- Execute and manage social media campaigns to build followers, enhance visibility, and drive engagement
- Creation of original, high quality, relevant content for our audiences across channels including: blogs, social media content, etc
- Provide thought leadership on social media and provide insights and reports to guide and drive future activity
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting of campaign performance and social media KPIs and present those findings to management
- Monitor social media for third-party comments and relevant interactions; Analyse social media activity to identify and react to potential brand and reputational issues
- Create and manage social media campaigns for a variety of brands
- Create and manage social media promotions
- Manage and allocate social media budget