Great opportunity to join an exciting Software company where they put their staff first and help develop your career.
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a SharePoint Developer for a leading Software Company. Joining a highly motivated team with a great culture of internal training and internal development it is an exciting opportunity based in Belfast
The software developer will be responsible for Creating, testing and documenting new and amended programmes from supplied specifications, provided by the Technical Architect, Business Analysts or Project Manager:
The key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks across the complete software development life cycle
- You will work with clients and team members to analyse existing codebases and systems in order to provide high quality advice and deliverables.
- You will be keen to get hands-on with code and be confident developing applications for clients.
- Learn new technologies and skills to understand problems and present suitable solutions.
- Document procedures for teams to standardize Development Operations activities
- Work across teams to coordinate troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Create backend databases to support development and testing
- Perform pre-release testing
- Research new technologies to improve future releases
- Maintain source code control
- Contribute to client and team meetings
- 2 years’ experience developing software in Microsoft Sharepoint
- Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to effectively collaborate in software development activities, while taking ownership of allocated product areas.
- Knowledge and experience of SOA and Web Services
- Strong time management skills and experience of project ownership.
- An excellent team player, but also capable of working independently.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience but would be between £30-£40k and maybe a little flexible for outstanding candidates. The company is very big on internal training an certifications.