Briggs people are different. We are passionate about our customers and dedicated to providing the best service and support in the materials handling industry.
Due to continued expansion of our business we require a “Service planner/ controller”.
To provide a high level of customer service through efficient dispatch and deployment of our engineering resource to carry out repairs and maintenance of Materials Handling and Powered Access Equipment. Ensure that all service requirements are met and feedback is given to customers as required and to carry out all internal service administration tasks.
- To act as a first line contact for customer enquiry.
- To ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved and all service requirements are met.
- To prioritise all work requirements for the Engineers and allocate work to the Engineers maximising efficiency and minimising cost.
- To allocate all Planned Maintenance work, keeping customers informed and ensure that all services required are completed on time.
- To liaise with customers and keep them updated on progress of all work.
- To liaise with and assist the Engineers to help them achieve timely and efficient job completion, also giving customer satisfaction.
- To administer any related service paperwork as required.
- To report to the Service Manager any field related discrepancies.
- To use all tools and systems provided and follow our Ways of Working.
- To follow company policies, procedures, Health and Safety, and quality guidelines in order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/excel and outlook.
- Experience in a busy service related/office environment.
- Team player.
- Strong telephone skills and ability to use own initiative.
- Planning and organisation skills within a demanding and busy office.
NO AGENCY CALLS.