Service Administrator - immediate start
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Cookstown. We are currently recruiting for a Service Administrator initially temporary with a view to permanent. Immediate start.
- Provide initial telephone breakdown support to customers, expediting service team response, monitoring progress and communication to all parties.
- Ensure accurate data input and timely closure of all service jobs
- Point of contact for all Service related queries
- Input of service data for all new fleet items and recording relevant documentation
- Ensure the company damage procedure is adhered to, liaise with customer as required, ensure all costings are accurate and target deadlines are met.
- Expedite Customer repair work as required ensure costing estimates are accurate and timely
- Ensure the warranty process is followed, review and improve the existing procedure with a view to ensuring company is not incurring costs or effort which should be attributed to a third party
- Ensure all documented Service department procedures are followed and all documentation is accurately completed and filed
- Manage the recording of Service vehicle use, including key and telephone allocation
- Ensure office is effectively organised
- Other duties as required in the role
- A minimum of 2 years’ recent administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Educated to GSCE level, inc. English and Maths (certificates required)
- Meticulous with a strong attention to detail
- Able to build relationships across all levels
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to deal with challenging situations confidently and calmly
- Ability to devise and prioritise tasks on own initiative
- Problem Solver
- Exceptionally well organised
- Assertive and articulate
- IT literate inc. MS Word and Excel
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7.30am-5pm
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you’re looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to