The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the design and development of the Cayan Payment Processing Gateway and other server-side products. The Senior Software Engineer will develop primarily on C# on the .Net platform.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the design and development of the Cayan Payment Processing Gateway and other server-side products. The Senior Software Engineer will develop primarily on C# on the .Net platform. The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for utilizing a variety of transport and wire protocols to integrate capabilities to our payment partner’s systems.
- Understand customer needs, problems, and expectations and take action to meet customers’ needs
- Use and apply C#, database technologies and web technologies to build server-side products
- Develop new ways to simplify or in other ways to improve the method in which a task is done.
- Identify problems, issues, collect and integrate information from a variety of sources to establish a course of action and communicate the issue and solutions clearly and concisely.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that deliverables are technically accurate and useful in a timely manner
- Identify critical activities & tasks on projects, contribute beyond assigned tasks; adjusts priorities when appropriate
- Convert concepts and plans into work procedures and carry out group plans efficiently and according to plan.
- Work with other departments to acquire/disseminate information in a timely manner.
- Analyze problems from a practical point of view and evaluate ideas and suggestions so that the team can make balanced decisions
- Contribute to project success by providing ideas, strategies, improving communication among team members and executing decisions.
- Assist in project management activities: Estimation, Scheduling, Planning, Tracking progress
- Assist with software deployment activities to our production data center
- Assist with training, motivating, mentoring and serve as mentor to others on the team
- Assists with hiring (Interviewing, Phone Screens).
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in server product development
- Experience in C# development environment
- Experience with Design Patterns, Refactoring, OO Design and related areas
- An understanding of database design and development
- Expected to be self-starters who can operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, attentive to detail, and able to work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Good problem-solving and excellent communication skills are a must, along with the items described in the lists below
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a full time and permanent basis.
- Experience in a senior role on software development teams
Please click on the APPLY button below to be directed to our website.
For more information, please visit cayan.com/engineering