Our client is a boutique Financial Crime advisory firm that has built up an excellent reputation across the UK for complex and challenging financial crime, guidance and assurance work.
Financial Crime – Senior Manager
- Our client is a boutique Financial Crime advisory firm that has built up an excellent reputation across the UK for complex and challenging financial crime, guidance and assurance work. They have added some high profile and true subject matter experts to their team and are keen to make another senior addition.
- The Senior Manager will be required to provide our clients with expert advice and guidance on Financial Crime related matters either, as part of project delivery and/ or on an ad hoc basis as and when requested by the client.
- As the role is blended and will include two disciplines (advisory and audit), there will be a need for the candidate to be confident both on reporting audit observations and recommendations to a client independently and where applicable identifying and, in an advisory capacity work closely with clients to provide regulatory solutions in order to ensure regulatory compliance. On the advisory side, there will also be a training/ coaching element to the role which will mean direct interface with the clients. As a subject matter expert, the Senior Manager will be responsible for applying their subject matter expertise in a practical and pragmatic manner which is tailored to their client’s needs.
- Ideally at least 5 years’ experience working within a second line of defence in a compliance advisory, internal audit or financial services firm
- To be an SME in one or all of the following: AML, Sanctions and, ideally, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and Fraud
- Experience of project delivery from inception to delivery
- You will need to be a confident communicator at all levels as you will be dealing with clients, colleagues and senior stakeholders
- You salary will be reflective of your knowledge and position and are very attractive packages are on offer coupled with excellent pension, market leading holiday entitlement and discretionary bonus
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.