Opportunity to join a leading UK Specialist Materials Manufacturer, based in Belfast. Market Leading Salary + Car + Benefits (Shortlisting now)
Senior Account Manager (Manufacturing)
VANRATH are seeking a Senior Account Manager for a leading UK Specialist Materials Manufacturer, based in Belfast.
Our client supply materials across the globe, boasting the ability to offer endless product possibilities to customers in multiple sectors, for both small and large scale businesses.
The successful Senior Account Manager will bring proven account management experience in a technical capacity.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Senior Account Manager will manage and develop relationships with a portfolio of existing key accounts, to identify and develop new business to achieve business margin targets.
- Manage and develop existing key accounts
- Ensure that smaller customers are properly looked after by the customer support team and deal with any opportunities / issues as they arise
- Develop your business portfolio by managing a prospect list to secure new customers
- Source leads and develop new business opportunities. Increase customer buying base by actively seeking out key accounts.
- Provide accurate and relevant information on competitor activity and other trade field information to the Sales Manager NI
- Strong track record of sales and account management in a technical B2B environment with a minimum of five years account management experience
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience of working with a CRM system and sales pipeline management
- Exposure to either foam products or the industry sectors noted in the business description would be an advantage but is not required.
The Ideal Person:
- A third level qualification in a technical subject or equivalent experience is desirable but not essential
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with both customers and suppliers
- Self motivated with an ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to find out and understand customers’ requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions
- Organised, with the ability to plan activities and good time management skills
- Numerate with the ability to review and understand costings, pricing and margins.
- IT literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel within UK and Ireland
- Market leading salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Fully expensed company car
- Company benefits scheme
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.