Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 2 weeks ago
*Greater Belfast area *Dynamic Business *Competitive salary
One of the UK and Ireland’s leading manufacturing organisations has an immediate requirement for an experienced receptionist for their busy office in the Greater Belfast area. The successful candidate will be joining an innovative and dynamic business that is going from strength to strength.
Attend to visitors and deal with enquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organisation to the general public, clients and customers.
– Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
– Provide information to callers
– Greet persons entering organisation
– Direct persons to correct destination
– Deal with queries from the public, suppliers and customers
– Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organisation
– Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
– Provide general administrative and clerical support
– Prepare correspondence and documents
– Receive and sort mail and deliveries
– Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
– Monitor and maintain office equipment
– Tidy and maintain the reception area
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a similar role, managing a busy reception area, have excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages and preferably have used a switchboard system before. Must have strong communication skills and be able to prioritise a busy workload.
£15,000 – £18,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.