Honeycomb is delighted to be working with one of Belfast's top Professional Services Firms in the recruitment of a Receptionist with competent switchboard experience.
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with one of Belfast’s top Professional Services Firms in the recruitment of a Receptionist with competent switchboard experience.
- Have an excellent customer focused telephone manner and experience of handling a busy switchboard.
- Manage the reception area (meeting and greeting guests, handling any enquiries) and general housekeeping for the reception area.
- Maintain and update the booking system for the meeting rooms.
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up appropriately including catering requirements.
- Be able to co-ordinate and manage external suppliers.
- Manage the stationery order for the agency and monitor stock levels.
- Be able to report and liaise with facilities providers: resolving faults, issues and scheduling visits.
- Be able to support the other departments on ad hoc basis – account handling, strategy, media, accounts etc. – with typing / word processing and researching background information.
- Have excellent communications skills – written and oral.
- Have excellent organisational skills, planning ahead, prioritising and scheduling your workflow across a number of workflows in an effective manner.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and also as part of the wider team.
- Have proficient IT skills, specifically the full MS Office package.
This is a key role for a highly organised, motivated, and self-directed Receptionist / Admin Assistant. This role will involve:
- Being the face and voice of the company and first point of contact (telephone, email or in person) for clients, providing a valuable service to the firm.
- Meeting and greeting guests, co-coordinating meeting room bookings and managing the switchboard.
- Day-to-day admin / office duties such as copy typing correspondence, data entry, ordering stationery, arranging couriers and post as well as supporting the wider team with any adhoc duties.
- Audio typing.
You must be able to manage the reception area in an approachable and professional manner.
Additionally, you need to:
- enthusiastic, quick to learn and able to and work under pressure
- be able to take a brief and deliver against this
- be highly organised
- desire to provide excellent service and presentable at all times
- be flexible in your approach to work and time management
- be meticulous, thorough and detailed in your approach
- be able to meet deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- manage day-to-day administration: posting, bookings, invoicing, minutes etc.
- Experience in audio/copy typing
- Experience working in a professional services environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02890 918590 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are! Please visit www.honeycomb.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 918590.