Large global heavy engineering company in Co.Tyrone are seeking to appoint a talented and focused Quality Technician to drive continuous improvement in a large fabrication environment. Excellent opportunity to join a great business/team.
- You will be supporting the teams in the development of the In-Process Verification whilst ensuring the adherence to Quality standards for fabrication.
- You will be able to input and analyse data from the Quality Assurance systems in order to drive continuous improvement both from site and with suppliers.
- You will be a source of support for the production teams in the escalation of quality related production issues to ensure their timely resolution.
- You will have a relevant diploma (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or a time served technician
- 2 years’ experience in a heavy fabrication environment
- Knowledge and understanding of quality processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and spoken.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft applications or equivalent.
- Basic salary up to £26,000
- Company Pension scheme
- 28 holidays per year
- Free Parking
- Generous company perks