Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £40000 - 50000
Updated 1 week ago
Grafton Built Environment are proud to be working with a well known Construction and Fit-out main Contractor in Northern Ireland to help them recruit a Project Manager to join their strong team on a permanent basis.
Grafton Built Environment are proud to be working with a well known Construction and Fit-out main Contractor in Northern Ireland to help them recruit a Project Manager to join their strong team on a permanent basis. The role is initially based on site in central Belfast on a large retail project. Other future projects include Commercial workplace, Volume and Social Residential, and public buildings.
As Project Manager, the successful applicant will oversee the delivery of projects within company policies and procedures and agreed project targets for time, quality and cost.
· Manage the day to day project delivery, including delivery requirements, safety, quality, supplier performance and improvement.
· Drive a “Safety First” and “Right First Time” culture
· Manage and lead ongoing and new construction contracts.
· Ensure accidents, incidents and near misses, quality failures and service deterioration trends are investigated fully and corrective action is taken
· Working with the Commercial Manager, identify opportunity risks to delivering the budget, supplier and/ or overhead cost impacting upon the project.
· Manage the operational relationship with all suppliers
· Budgetary and cost control for each project.
· Manage staff, oversee work schedules and assign specific duties accordingly.
· Deliver quality service to the client
· Carry out regular audits of staff performance and quality of work to ensure the highest standards
· Minimum of 5 years experience within the construction sector, field and back office
· Proven track record of successfully managing teams, including contractor partners
· Strong stakeholder management and engagement experience
· Good commercial acumen with the ability to lead, motivate and manage field teams.
· Ability to contribute technical knowledge to proposals and reports
· Full, clean driving licence
· A CSR card – level silver
A great opportunity to join a company whose projects are all based in Northern Ireland, to work on some really exciting construction projects across various sectors.
Attractive negotiable salary, dependant on level of experience. Benefits and car allowance available.
Please click on the link and upload your up to date CV or feel free to contact Kathryn Bennett at Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 028 90 323 333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.