£38,000 - £45,000
Ideal for an experienced Project Manager wanting to make an impact.
My client is going from strength to strength and in need of an enthusiastic Project Analyst to join there ever expanding team. The Project Analyst will contribute to the growth and operational development of the organisation by working on a range of projects throughout the group. The Project Analyst should be capable of producing high quality documentation of end to end processes and procedures.
- Contribute to strategic growth and operational development of the Firm by managing a suite of projects ongoing throughout the Group;
- Report to Senior Management in relation to project status.
- Define scope of assigned projects in conjunction with Senior Management;
- Manage resources required in order to complete projects;
- Manage a range of stakeholders from junior to senior level across all locations;
- Prepare detailed project plans and manage on NetSuite
- Monitor project plans to ensure successful completion of project tasks;
- Manage and monitor project budget to ensure delivered within budget;
- Adhere to internal project methodology and governance;
- Establish and implement a team culture within the assigned projects;
- Determine objectives and measures that each project will be evaluated against upon completion and track ongoing progress. Prepare related benefits assessment upon completion;
- Write reports and presentations including project recommendations.
- 2+ years experience of managing a variety of different types of complex projects
- Excellent communication, organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to take initiative and self manage
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable communicating with peers
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Use of Project Management software
- Ability to take innovative approach to resolving a range of issues
- Financial Services experience
- Project Management Qualification (PRINCE2, Agile or equivalent)