Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Updated 2 weeks ago
Our client are a leading, global organisation specialising in fire safety & flammability. As a result of ongoing growth, our client, have a requirement for a Project engineer with experience of materials, fire testing etc
Mydas Recruitment are specialist recruitment consultants in sporcing engineers to a range of nice engineering sectors thoughout Northern Ireland.
Our client are a leading, global organisation specialising in fire safety & flammability with over 65 years experience in testing and modeling, certification & inspection.
As a result of ongoing growth, our client, have a requirement for a Project engineer to join their organisation.
Candidates should have excellent knowledge of fire dynamics and fire engineering principles. Knowledge of the British Building Regulations, Responsible for facilitating and managing assigned project(s), and monitoring the progress. Bachelor’s Degree or higher plus three years’ experience in managing projects and supervision. Must be able to evaluate project request, monitor progress, delegate and prioritize tasks.
• degree in Fire Safety Engineering, materials , or similar engineering discipline.
• An understanding of fire dynamics and basic fire engineering principles.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent report writing and communication skills.
• Experience of developing and delivering innovative fire engineering solutions for various building types
• Knowledge of UK fire safety legislation and guidance as well as international guidance documents
• Site-based experience
• Experience in negotiations with Local authorities and other key stakeholders.
Experience of Materials Engineering
• Good knowledge of planning process and delivery of the project(s) objectives.
• Good Knowledge building regulation Eurocode
Mydas Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.