Project Coordinator, Belfast, 30,000 : 38,000
£30,000 : £38,000
Reactive Recruitment are seeking to recruit Project Coordinator to join a true leader in their field based at their impressive Belfast facility.
Working within their dedicated Project Management team, this role will involve:
- Managing project plans that have substantial R&D value
- Supporting the various program teams and obtain/provide a variety of relevant information starting at the concept stage and continuing through prototype, pilot, implementation and follow-up stages of the various program
- Managing schedules that reflecting detailed information related to the changes, including effected components and functions, time lines for various stages of project completion, costs, etc.
- Monitoring progress of projects, discussing problems with affected areas, assuring appropriate personnel are informed of problems and steps are in place to meet schedules.
- Developing / validating network diagrams.
We are eager to speak with Program Coordinator who can demonstrate:
- Educated ideally to 3rd level within a relevant discipline
- Ideally Green Belt experience
- Understanding of governance processes New Product Introduction and Engineering Change (NPI, ECN)
- Professional training in project management software and techniques e.g. Prince 2
This is a 12-month contract role with a word renowned global employer, this is an excellent opportunity not to be missed out on.