Excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Leader/Manager to join one of Northern Ireland's most exciting and successful Engineering businesses. Highly attractive package on offer and the opportunity to make a real difference to project delivery across the globe.
- To oversee the work of the Project Management Team and provide guidance on more complex projects.
- To chair bi-weekly project review meetings with all project managers and Head of Functions present.
- To define project management standards for project documentation, planning, communication and estimating based on best practice.
- To identify and coordinate new project management system developments and/or enhancements and ensure that they are acted on promptly.
- To develop all project management documentation including PIDs, Project Plans, etc. to ensure that they are reflective of best practice.
- To assign, schedule, develop, review and monitor project work to ensure that progress is within expected plan and is completed on time and within budget.
- To mentor and provide expertise to other project team members with the aim of developing a world class project management team.
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in a project management role
- A minimum of five years’ team leading experience
- A degree or equivalent experience
- A professional qualification in project management such as Prince2 or similar
- Proven experience in driving large, complex projects to completion within project targets.
- Proven track record of managing and developing teams, ideally teams of project managers.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames.
- Excellent base salary
- Generous Bonus structure
- Pension Scheme
- Early finish Friday
- Incentives for health & well being membership/products
- Free Parking