You will be supervising a team of General Operatives & Team Leaders to ensure the timely executions of projects and orders are met, margins are achieved, KPI's are managed and acceptable quality standards are achieved and maintained.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years Production Supervising experience within Food Manufacturing FMCG Environment
- Relative Food qualifications (HACCAP, Food Safety & Hygiene, etc.)
- Planning and organising skills;
- Ability to act decisively;
- Problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to motivate others;
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building successful teams
- Confident, assertive with sound decision making skills
- KPI driven
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all production activities within your dedicated area.
- You will be supervising a team of General Operatives & Team Leaders to ensure the timely executions of projects and orders are met, margins are achieved, KPI’s are managed and acceptable quality standards are achieved and maintained.
- The supervision of Production to ensure orders are met in full and on a timely basis.
- Supervising Line / Area Leaders and Production Operatives, ensuring product standards (Good Manufacturing Procedures) are adhered to at all times
- Alongside the Operations Manager, you will assist with the planning of the production rota for your area.
- Working in close proximity to the Operations Manager, to deliver and maintain operational efficiencies with particular focus on work flows, KPI’s and other performance management tools.
- All staff within your area giving focus to performance, productivity, time keeping etc.
- Ensuring necessary production and quality records are maintained at all times including the detailed recording required within MIS
- Ensure Cleaning & Hygiene maintained
Hours of work : Day shift with flexibilty required
Please forward your CV through the APPLY button below