30K Reactive Recruitment is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join a well-established employer based in Dungannon. Our clients have over 4 decades of
Reactive Recruitment is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join a well-established employer based in Dungannon. Our clients have over 4 decades of experience in manufacturing industry leading plastic drainage pipe solutions for Civil & Infrastructure, Agriculture and Sports sectors.
Working hours: Mon : Thu, 7am : 7pm / 7pm : 7am : weekly rotation.
You will be responsible for;
- Monitoring production.
- Assisting Maintenance team with machine repairs.
- Attending production meetings, as required.
- Communicating shift targets and output requirements.
- Providing a complete summary of activities at shift handover.
- Keeping all data current on Production information Boards.
- Recommending ways to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Assisting HR Manager in setting SMART goals for your team and assist with performance reviews.
- Training and coaching.
- Interpreting company HS&E Policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
- Identifying potential hazards and taking appropriate action.
- Conducting weekly H&S, Environmental, Quality and 5S audits.
- HND in Engineering or Manufacturing discipline.
- Working Knowledge of plastic extrusion process.
- NEBOSH or IOSH certificate would be desirable.
In return you will receive;
- Exciting development career.
- Paid Holidays.
- Free car parking.
- Permanent opportunities and longer-term development prospects.