Production Manager - Co Tyrone
An excellent opportunity for a Production manager to come into a business at an exciting time of development for this company. You will be responsible for the detailed planning and overall organisation of manufacturing in the workshop to achieve all output targets in terms of quantity, quality, unit costs and project requirements.
This is a fast paced and dynamic environment, you must be both commercially and solutions focused with an ability to adapt and prioritise a complex workload.
The role description
- An experienced Workshop Manager / or a Production Manager with a Workshop background to be responsible for the overall management and control of workshop manufacturing, planning, installation and Project Team
- Quality management ISO 9001:2008
- Manage the maintenance and effective use of all machinery and equipment to ensure most efficient and highest quality work methods are achieved.
- Strict implementation of Health & Safety systems
- Implementation of good ‘house-keeping’ in all areas of manufacturing
- Must be able to motivate, coach and develop team members for high performance
- Computerised working including cutting lists / delivery notes etc.
- Job cost control
- Manage all joinery workshop manufacturing activities on a daily basis
- Liaise with project manager/managing director to ascertain weekly requirements / changes.
- Hold weekly production/contracts meeting with project manager/managing director and all sales staff to provide update of all jobs / delivery schedules etc.
- Carry out Tool Box Talks and health and safety meetings in the workplace
- Assign jobs to workshop labour and ensure a clear understanding of requirements is passed on.
- Ensure works are completed within set timescales and delivery dates are met
- Quality management ISO 9001:2008, ensuring manufactured items are produced within the specification and to an expected quality level
- Direct communication with clients to ensure correct design/product/timescales etc.
- Continuously identify and forward ideas that will improve efficiencies.
- Responsible for on-going training and development of joinery/manufacturing/installation staff,
- Ensure time sheets are accurately completed, collected weekly and signed off.
- Undertake interviews for production staff candidates.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ethan Campbell at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.