Production Manager - Excellent salary + package - Leading employer
Our client is a global manufacturer and we have been directed to search for an experienced Production Manager to join their management team.
- To manage a team of people in all aspects of manufacturing in order to produce products complying with all aspects of the Quality and Environmental Health and Safety systems.
- Provide Operations leadership to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing facility
- To ensure that all manufacturing and packing operations are performed, and facilities maintained, to facilitate the manufacturing of products complying with excellent manufacturing standards and world class practice
- To ensure that adequate finished product is available to meet the demands of the market
- To assist with the management of site Environmental Health & Safety activities including compliance with regulations and managing systems and processes associated with Health & Safety
- To drive and sustain continuous improvement within all manufacturing and packing operations
- This role will improve the performance of the Production department providing leadership, management and technical mentoring and support
The ideal candidate:
- A degree or third level qualification ideally in Science, Engineering or Mathematics (or a closely related area)
- A minimum of 5 years’ technical experience in an operational / manufacturing / supply chain / project management role in a pharmaceutical or food industry
- Experience of working in a GMP regulated environment
- Experience of control of cross contamination (microbial or chemical)
- Experience of controlling production documentation processes (including a document management system)
- Experience of documentation associated with a quality management system
- Experience gained in a highly regulated manufacturing environment, including quality and validation requirements. (e.g. pharmaceutical manufacturing processes, aseptic, non-aseptic techniques, API manufacturing and packaging and including materials, sciences and technology activities) and product launch.
- Experience of inventory control systems
Remuneration will be commensurate with the importance of the position and will be flexed to attract suitably experienced individuals. Benefits include Life Assurance, attractive annual leave, on-site parking, pension scheme, excellent canteen facilities, healthcare plan, childcare vouchers & discounted car insurance.