Production Engineering Manager
Job Purpose Statement:
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining production process efficiency through continuous improvement and support new product introduction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identification, co-ordination and implementation of process improvement measures;
- Input into new product development process;
- The introduction of new products, processes and equipment into the production environment;
- Engineering/Technical support to all production areas;
- Design, sourcing, purchasing, commissioning and on-going support of tooling, fixtures and equipment to improve process efficiency;
- Ensuring all procedures and processes comply with H&S regulations.
- A minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a manufacturing environment is essential;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in the use of lean management tools.
- Ability to read engineering drawings;
- Knowledge of work study and associated methods;
- Knowledge of high volume production processes.
- Knowledge of CNC programming;
- Proficiency with CAD, ideally ProE;
- Accreditation in Time and Motion studies;
- Automation of production processes;
- Knowledge of PLC’s.
Contact Glenda at CMB for more info