My client is a leading fleet firm based in Belfast, who are currently seeking an experienced PR & Comms Manager to join their team.
Purpose of the job:
You will be responsible for the management and administration of PR & Communication for the organisation.
- Must have at least 2 year’s experience of PR & Comms within a similar role
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience of using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactively promote and manage the image of the business and its subsidiaries externally and internally via a variety of media
- Sourcing and management of low- and high-level sponsorship
- Compile and manage delivery of an annual Brand communications plan
- Draft and issue press releases on news/competitions/reports/events/sponsorship news etc.
- Act as the liaison point for press queries. Liaise with journalists and editors to generate coverage for events
- Update the website using a content management system and liaise with web design company to ensure the website is operational and content is current. Exercise editorial control over the website content
- Check all forms of media for coverage and compile relevant copy
- Arrange photo calls in relation to events/competitions/sponsorship/news etc. and act as photographer for same. Also manage relationship with key photographers who are used for key events. Editing of photos/videos as and when required
- Edit and produce all editorial – including editing reports and layout
- Handle crisis management with support from the senior management team as required
- Liaise with sponsors re events they are sponsoring, organizing photo calls, approving quotes, discussing future sponsorship opportunities and managing expectations
- Manage the relationship with external design company. Act as liaison point for briefing, design, proofing signing off PDF’s, quotes and invoicing
- Work with the management team and sit on industry working groups as required
- Provide advice, guidance and materials as required for events
- Management of all social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and You Tube, including monitoring and evaluating engagement with and effectiveness of each platform. Also, originating/sourcing social media content