Exciting opportunity to join a Successful legal firm based in Belfast City Centre.
My client is a well-established Legal Firm, who are currently looking for an experienced Office Assistant to join their team in Belfast.
This is a full-time permanent position with a salary of £15,300 per annum
Hours are Monday – Friday: 09.00 am – 17.30 pm (37.5 hours per week)
You will be providing support for the teams administrative requirements.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a previous administration role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as in a team
- Good time management skills
- To have basic knowledge of and be able to use common functions of relevant computer applications with appropriate training
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filing at regular intervals
- To distribute post and action workflow requirements
- To support the team with administrative tasks and action work as delegated by the team supervisor
- Provide telephone support and deal with client queries
- Opening new instructions accurately and within service standards
- Telephoning agents/third parties and preparing relevant papers and documentation
- General photocopying and preparation of documents
- Ensure work issues or problems are reported immediately to team supervisors
- Assisting with file billing
- File closing