Location UK / Northern Ireland
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Updated 2 weeks ago
Band 6 OT required for Acute Hospital setting...long term, full time post.
Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a position based in Craigavon. We are seeking an Occupational Therapist with ideally 2 years post qualification experience for a new and challenging role working within an acute hospital setting.
You will have
Bond Healthcare provides Occupational Therapists:
* Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
* Paid Holidays
* FREE training Updates for Occupational Therapists.
* FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
* Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
* A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Occupational Therapists.
If you or any of your colleagues/Classmates are interested in this opportunity or any other Occupational Therapist opportunities please get in touch.
To view our full range of similar vacancies please visit our website at www.bondhealthcare.com
Bond Healthcare is a trading name of Bond Search & Selection Ltd. We operate as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, gender, disability or religious belief.