Excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join an exciting business in Co Tyrone to design a range of products for the Waste Recycling industry. Attractive base salary, bonus and wide range of benefits on offer.
- Designing a range of waste recycling equipment which will include modifying existing designs to meet the specification required
- Liaising with all other design engineers to agree product/project design
- Design project layouts, ensuring that all products within the project are correct, will link together and will produce a waste solution that meet the needs of the customer
- Creating BOMs from the designs provided and ensuring all relevant data is recorded
- Producing full BOM lists and provide same to the production team/project engineer
- Ensuring all information is accurate, up-to-date and that all parts are labelled with correct descriptions
- Liaise with design team/engineering manager on all discrepancies found to ensure any re-design work is undertaken
- Work to a project plan and meet the agreed budget costs and timeframes
- Respond to any queries from the sales team, design team, engineering manager, production team or Senior Managers
- Source materials and parts as and when required
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years’ in mechanical design and
3D modelling experience and use of a Product Data Management system is essential.
Sound knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes
Preferably have a recognised third level qualification in mechanical design (although not essential).
- Excellent basic salary – negotiable
- Bonus incentive
- Company pension scheme
- Range of company wide benefits
- Free on site parking