Our client is a leading FMCG company looking to recruit an experienced marketing professional to join their growing business
Are you an marketing manager with a strong background within the FMCG industry?
Do you have strong brand management and possess a third level qualification?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent remuneration?
We have a very exciting role to join a market leading company experiencing growth. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email
Deliver the Customer Marketing channel plan:
- Contribute to annual commercial plan for the On Trade channel.
- Development and execution of channel plan activity in the On Trade channel for both customers & consumers consistent with brand and category strategy and plans.
- Identify commercial opportunities for key customers to maximise opportunities for our brands.
- Customer marketing lead at monthly sales meetings to ensure timely communication of activation plans per planning cycle.
- Close collaboration with the Sales, Key Accounts and Brand teams.
- Work with Category Development / Insight to identify incremental commercial opportunities.
- Fostering of strong working relationships with relevant Sales Channel lead.
- Lead the measurement & evaluation of commercial activity, identify key learning’s to improve effectiveness in the on trade.
- Management of brand activation budgets for creation, delivery and evaluation of brand activities in the on trade channel NI.
- Marketing degree in relevant subject and/ or relevant business experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Brand, Sales & Customer experience, preferably in Blue Chip Marketing or Trade/Customer Marketing team, ideally in FMCG
Skills and Competencies
- Passionate about Customers, Consumers and the LAD trade
- Entrepreneurial, challenger mindset
- Highly commercial marketer, comfortable in managing multiple brands to P&L level
- Good creative judgement
- Ability to think conceptually, yet retaining strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding results
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with internal teams, senior management, agencies and consultants
- Strong communication skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.