If you have experience in software marketing and feel that you are equipped to work consultatively with some of the UK's biggest public and private sector businesses this opportunity could be career defining. 15 Months Contract - Possibility of Extension - (full package benefits)
Corvus are recruiting an experienced marketing professional to be involved in full spectrum marketing activities, from ideation to execution for a leading technology powerhouse.
This UK-based provider of Digital Services and Platforms, including full lifecycle development and support of customised services for enterprise customers, and specialised digital products for mobile healthcare and automated software testing.
The Group’s Digital Services include full lifecycle development and support of customised Digital Services for government and commercial customers.
The role will require working closely with the Sales and Leadership team, taking a proactive marketing approach to deliver a marketing plan that fully aligns with the division’s strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
Demand generation & campaign management
- Develop and manage new demand generation campaigns to create qualified sales opportunities and build a healthy pipeline.
- Work closely with the corporate marketing team to deliver recruitment marketing campaigns, helping to build employer brand awareness and generate high quality applications.
- Deliver innovative marketing campaigns to showcase value added services, incorporating digital marketing, eComms, webinars and events. Responsible for the ongoing management and tracking of the campaigns and lead generation process.
- Responsible for the management of the marketing budget, measuring and reporting on KPIs, and delivering value to the division.
Customer relationship management
- Support the development of account management plans for the identified strategic customers, to drive company led marketing activities within each account, and also supporting customer led activities including PR.
- Strengthen online brand and utilise innovative digital campaigns to achieve marketing objectives.
- Manage the website content on company website to showcase the division’s offerings, successes, engagement approach, people and thinking.
- Manage all external communication channels and messaging, focusing on driving engagement within government and technical communities.
Brand & communications
- Strengthen the company brand and reputation within the UK Public & Private sector, and also the UK recruitment market. This involves the delivery of creative strategies to position the company as a trusted digital leader and employer of choice.
- Work closely with BU stakeholders to deliver engaging content, digital assets and collateral to help illustrate our experience and credibility as a digital services supplier.
- Drive staff engagement initiatives and internal communications, to foster a strong culture and a collaborative team approach.
- Work with corporate marketing to ensure positioning is consistent with wider company messaging.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably B2B
- A Bachelor degree 2:1 or higher in Marketing or Postgraduate/Masters in Marketing.
- The ability to develop, manage & deliver marketing plans with strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver.
- A team player and capable of delivering results to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious & energetic with strong motivation to make a difference.
- Experience of working in the IT industry is desirable.
- Ability to cultivate ideas for demand generation, while holding to branding and messaging direction and strategy.
- Highly flexible & can think ‘outside the box’.
- Can-do attitude and a strong work ethic.
To apply for this or any other sales or marketing opportunity with Corvus please contact Sarah at or forward your CV in Word format.