Marketing Executive (Maternity Contract)
Job Reference: MQ895827
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive for our globally reputable client based in the Comber Area, Co. Down. The Marketing Executive will report directly to the International Marketing Manager and work alongside a busy sales and marking team. This role is critical to providing effective marketing and sales support.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following duties:
- Refine branding for specific range and ensure accurate and consistent implementation of the agreed branding
- Monitor the market for opportunities and competitive risks by keeping up to date with relevant research and assessing competitor activity
- Take the lead on brand management for agreed legacy brands refining messaging, developing campaigns and gaining approval for the proposed approach
- Work with sales managers to understand current business performance and drive, plan and deliver marketing activities to achieve targets and course correct where necessary
- Close monitoring of marketing budget for these markets
- Work with sales managers and global business partners to prepare, execute and track local marketing plans including support with marketing materials (print and digital) for existing and new product launches, display materials and local communication campaigns
- Assist the marketing team with market analysis, customer analysis and competitor analysis.
- Sales & Marketing responsibility for the Icelandic market
- Work with the International Marketing Manager to develop comprehensive marketing plans
- Co-ordinating and organising nurse visits from key markets, agreeing agenda, organising travel, accommodation, catering and entertainment. Organising any follow-up required.
- Reviewing promotion and positioning of product ranges as required.
- Working with members of the sales and marketing team to help produce presentations and
- Customer support – taking inbound calls, preparing and posting samples, answering customer queries via Email, liaising with distributors on operational issues, monthly reporting.
- Producing, maintaining and ordering all customer stationary, business cards and promotional al materials.
The Marketing Executive should/ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 2 Years’ experience in a similar role including 1 year brand management experience
- Educated to Degree level
- Experience working with adore creative suite
- Access to transport
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally
- Experience of branded products ideally pharmaceutical or medical desirable
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page