Marketing Executive needed in Tyrone.
Must have 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
Contact Eunice on 02887440033
Our busy client, a leading provider of Leisure Services in County Tyrone, require a Marketing Executive to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and enthusiastic candidate to bring forward new fresh ideas that will develop & promote the Company and its Services.
Reporting directly to the Marketing manager your duties will include:
- Management and development of content on Company website and social media channels.
- Working with our appointed agencies on the maintenance and performance of SEO, PPC and display campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting on statistics and trends in Google analytics.
- Writing and distributing PR material including news stories, customer testimonials, new product launches.
- Organise attendance at and execution of exhibitions and open day events.
- Managing customer communications through electronic and direct mail.
- Organise production of videos as required and manage the distribution of these videos through a variety of channels.
- Actively engaging with the sales team to encourage marketing involvement & ideas.
- Managing other 3rd party suppliers – printing, photography etc.
- Produce reports on marketing activity.
- Admin duties associated with the marketing department.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified to degree level – ideally with a marketing/business related degree.
- Have 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Have knowledge of the latest digital trends and techniques.
- Have basic video editing experience.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience of using a content management system.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bring ideas & creativity to the team.
- Be able to work independently and on your own initiative.
- Must be self motivated and take pride in their work
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV via the APPLY button or call Eunice on 02887440033.