Location UK / Craigavon/Lurgan Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 2 weeks ago
JW Kane is hiring manufacturing operatives for deburring department.
– To inspect and finish product to ensure safe usage for customers and clients.
– To handle and move objects in a safe and controlled manner
– To polish and deburr product by hand or with electric powered hand tools
– Being aware of specification dimensions and tolerances.
– Adhere to health and safety procedures and quality standards.
– Change tools on powered equipment.
– To secure equipment by placing it in clamps or other equipment when work is being carried out.
– Document/record information in written or electronic form.
– Making the product presentable by cleaning and polishing.
The Ideal Candidate will (but not limited to):
– Have good attention to detail
– Familiarity with using power tools
– Have good hand eye coordination
– Be able to work under pressure
– Have previous experience in a similar role
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 0800 – 1715, Friday 0800 – 1200
– subsidised gym membership
– enhanced overtime rates
– enrollment in Westfield Health and Rewards
*JW Kane is an equal opportunities employer*