Location UK / Down
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Updated 2 weeks ago
Manufacturing Accountant - Antrim - Call Greg to discuss
Our food manufacturing client has an excellent opening for a Manufacturing Accountant with the responsibility for maintaining a high level of financial control and providing accurate, relevant and timely information on cost and factory performance.
Key Responsibilities include-
-Control and allocation of expenditure for Factory operations
-Intercompany sales invoice processing
-Accurate and timely monthly management accounts
· Provision of accurate, meaningful and relevant information on cost and factory performance.
· Maintenance of an accurate, meaningful and relevant costing system, enabling the production of accurate product costings.
· Proactive improvement in each of the above areas.
· Ensure that all legal and audit requirements associated with the factory accounting function, including Health & Safety are met.
· Training of employees in other departments and across the group on financial control and cost issues.
· Proactive contribution to continuous improvement in all areas of the manufacturing operation.
· Progress relevant financial “ad-hoc” issues arising in a timely, effective manner.
· Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
The ideal candidate: