Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £30000 - 40000
Updated 1 week ago
Management Accountant - Growing business in Belfast - Salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the local market place
Management Accountant – Market leading NI Business
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Management Accountant on behalf of an NI leading business who are number one in their field. They are looking to recruit for a commercially astute Management Accountant to join the growing finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller the role will be broad in nature and will offer career progression for the right candidate.
* Preparation and review of management accounts within set reporting timelines.
* Preparation of VAT and PAYE returns.
* Preparation of period cash flow forecasting.
* Provide support in preparation of NI Annual Operating Plan roll up to Group Plan.
* Review of performance against budget and key variances investigated and explained.
* Maintain Fixed Asset register.
* Provide detailed and timely reporting of key P&L lines.
* Ensure that all contractual obligations are invoiced in accordance with agreements..
* Recommendation to FC for weekly invoices to suppliers via BACS.
* Ensure full compliance with period end/quarter end/year end process.
* Preparation of year end reports required for audit and timely resolution of queries raised.
The ideal candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant with experience gained in a fast paced commercial environment. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a progressive organisation and to develop your career.
The salary for this role will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joanne Bloomer in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.