Maintenance Fitter Co. Down
Maintenance Fitter – Co. Down
CPL are delighted to be working with a leading pharmaceutical company based in Co. Down in its recruitment for a Maintenance Fitter. Based within their Maintenance Department the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out day to day mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing facility comprising of both preventive and reactive duties.
The Maintenance Fitter is a critical member of Central Services Maintenance team and will focus on maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing machinery in our manufacturing facilities as well as being actively involved in our preventative maintenance programme.
- Maintenance and repair of production plant and equipment to ensure optimum machinery performance and reduction of downtime;
- Perform fault diagnosis to establish root cause of failure on mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
- Perform preventative maintenance activities on plant and equipment as per schedule
- Recording of all work details including equipment issue, time of failure, work carried out, parts used and required follow up actions
- Working with all stakeholders as part of the manufacturing team to ensure machine efficiency and prioritisation of work as agreed;
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the company.
- Must have served a recognised mechanical apprenticeship within a manufacturing industry;
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant post apprenticeship experience in a manufacturing environment fitting, repair and installation;
- Strong technical skills; Confident in reading and understanding engineering drawings to include hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams;
- Experience in carrying out fault finding Logical and well organised approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team;
- Computer literate.
Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or for more information email me (Richard) Or call me 02890 725 632 to discuss in confidence!