Vickerstock is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician for our client who is based in the Downpatrick Area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to support the Downpatrick Site, you will be rewarded with a very good package.
The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for the following;
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
- Repairs to machinery in the event of a breakdown
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Full, accurate and timely completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc. to comply with Health and Safety legislation and company, insurance and ISO requirements, etc.
- Contact external contractors as required and accompany/assist them while on site.
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk.
- Ensure quality procedures relating to maintenance are followed
- Ensure full and timely reporting of all major breakdowns, significant problems, repair requirements, delays or machine down time to relevant personnel.Working with the wider Finnebrogue team to implement the company’s policies and goals; and ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supporting the Engineering Manager, Operations Manager & Continuous Improvement Manager in other projects or duties within reason and capability associated within this role.
- Assist the Engineering Manager with ad-hoc tasks as required
The Maintenance Electrician will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Relevant mechanical/electrical engineering qualification – NVQ/OND
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience working on mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence by sending an updated CV via the link on the page.