Salary: £35 - £42k
Vickerstock is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer for our Client who is based in the Lurgan Area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to support the Lurgan site. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager on site, this role will be responsible for Reactive and Preventive maintenance.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following;
- Attend breakdowns, identify faults and problem solve, with minimal downtime to production.
- Carry out diagnosis of faults, the maintenance and repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner and return equipment to operational service.
- Report breakdown causes, equipment faults and concerns to management.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules as necessary.
- Identify and report to Management any activity that has the potential to cause harm or damage i.e. Faulty equipment/emergency stops etc.
- Plan and prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
- Complete Daily Maintenance job sheets and Preventative Maintenance records.
- Maintain a safe and tidy workplace and adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
- Assist/undertake engineering projects as required.
- Install, maintain, improve and repair of all plant and equipment ensuring production efficiency can be met within a safe well-presented facility
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
The Maintenance Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Proven mechanical skills and experience.
- Highly organised with strong planning & time management ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Proven problem solving skills, initiative and enthusiasm with a desire to get things done.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page