Maintenance Engineer Lurgan
Maintenance Engineer – Lurgan
- Day to day electrical and mechanical maintenance duties
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
- Repairs to machinery in the event of a breakdown
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk.
- Ensure quality procedures relating to maintenance are followed
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Technical Skills
- Time served Technician as a Mech-Elect maintenance within production environment
- BTEC Qualification in electrical / mechanical engineering
Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or for more information email me (Richard) Or call me 02890 725 632 to discuss in confidence!