Vickerstock is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician for our Client who is based in the Ballymena Area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to support the Ballymena site.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following;
- Attend breakdowns to identify and repair faults, working to minimise down time and keep production running.
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance activities.
- Provide technical expertise on preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- Provide technical assistance to other departments on machine capabilities.
- Source, order and collect parts.
- Maintain maintenance records.
- Comply with health and safety and food safety procedures to ensure all duties are executed in a safe manner.
- Any other duties which may be required to ensure the efficient running of the factory.
The Maintenance Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Applicants should be skilled / time served, with experience of working in a production / manufacturing environment.
- Fault finding 3 phase motors.
- Preference will be given to those with experience of maintenance work in the manufacturing environment.
- NVQ Level 3 and City and Guilds Part 2 electrical engineering or equivalent is essential.
- All applicants should have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, combined with the ability to problem solve and work to tight deadlines.
- You must have a high degree of flexibility, particularly at the peak Christmas production period.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page