Location UK / Omagh Town Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £20000 - 30000
Updated 4 days ago
MCS Group are currently looking for Maintenance Electricians. This role is within a well known organisation and offers 8 hour rotational shifts with a fantastic remuneration package.
MCS Group are delighted to be working with one of Northern Ireland’s leading FMCG organisations in their search for Maintenance Electricians. This position has become available due to the growth of the company and as the business continues to grow so will the opportunities within.
The successful candidate will be required to take part in both preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance tasks. There will also be an aspect of continuous improvement to this job. In order to be considered for the role you will need to have the following.
– Time served electrician
– 2 year experience. Post qualification
– Experience working in a high speed automated production line
– Experience trouble shooting on PLC’s
– Experience in Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
– Experience in the FMCG industry
– Experience working with Mechanical drives, gear boxes and Chain drives
– Experience in various types of welding
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Henderson at MCS Group on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235456.